Theatres In The Villages
There are two Theatres in The Villages proper, with a Third being built in the new Paddock Town Square. They show the latest movies with ample times in order to fit into your busy retirement schedules! I have been to both of them, and they are both very nice.
The surrounding population to The Villages also regularly come to the movies and to the Town Squares for the FREE nightly entertainment. Villagers do get a small discount with their ID card. The Rialto is in Spanish Springs on the square. You can't miss it!
The Old Mill Playhouse is located at Lake Sumter Landing, and it would be hard to miss also. I found this website on Google that tells all of the times and movies that are playing. I hope you find it useful. Enjoy the show! Click here for Movie Times
Return to Home Page from Theatres
Churches in The Villages, Florida
Churches are abundant in The Villages! I have visited several, but I ended up driving outside The Villages to the Fruitland Park Community Methodist Church. I was in search of a church that reminded me of the one I love in Missouri. I tend to frequent the Contemporary Service more than the others, probably because I like to hear the band.
However, we have every faith I can think of here in The Villages, with a place to worship for it. So no worries there. There are several within golf cart range. The church and places of worship listings are in the Saturday edition of The Villages Daily Sun, which is the Villages Newspaper.
Return to Home Page From Theatres
- Transportation To And Around The Villages, Florida
- Transportation To And Around The Villages Florida. Flights, Shuttle Services, Car Rides, Golf Carts.
- The Villages, Florida is a Golf Cart Community with over 28 Golf Courses
- Sanford Airport (SFB) Transportation To The Villages
- The Options Available For Transportation To And From Central Florida
- Hotels and Rentals To Stay In While Visiting The Villages, Florida
- Shall We Stay At The Hampton Inn Hotels, Comfort Suites, Holiday Inn, Marriott, Or A Rental Home While Visiting The Villages?
- Activities at The Villages, FL
- There Are Hundreds Of Activities To Enjoy In The Villages, FL
- Golf in The Villages, Florida
- Free Golf! We Have At Least 28 Golf Courses in The Villages, Florida. Grab Your Clubs And Get Down Here!
- Town Squares in The Villages, Florida
- There are Three Town Squares in The Villages, Florida For Your Enjoyment, Spanish Springs, Lake Sumter Landing, and Brownwood
- Restaurants In and Around The Villages, Florida
- Restaurants Are Abundant In And Around The Villages, Florida
- Theatres and In The Villages, Florida
- Links To Theater, Theatres Websites In The Villages, Florida
- Children in The Villages, Florida
- Camp Villages Every Summer With Your Grand Children!
- Lifelong Learning in The Villages, Florida
- Opportunities For Lifelong Learning Are A Part Of The Villages, Florida Lifestyle.
- Retirement Early in The Villages, FL
- You will never get bored if you choose retirement in this active golf cart community called The Villages, Florida
- Pets In The Villages, Florida
- Pet Information and Dog Parks In And Around The Villages, Florida. Maps and Links To The Information You Need For Your Pets
- Pet Adoption In The Villages, Florida
- Free Ad to Rehome Your Pet. If You Have A Pet That Needs Adopting, Or If You Are Looking To Adopt A Dog Or Cat In The Villages, Florida
- Movers In The Villages, Florida
- Household Movers In And Near The Villages, Fla
- Disclosure Concerning Retirement InTheVillages.com
- Our Story Of Early Retirement
- Our Story About Early Retirement And Finding The Villages, Florida