Chiweenie 6 months old
by Reitha Duncan
(Webster, FL, USA)
Chiweenie 6 months old
Free to a forever home!!! Meet Cappy (Captain Morgan) although I think his name should be Rocket Man, because he zooms around the house like a little rocket playing with all of his toys and my little Yorkie. Cappy the Chiweenie (Chihuahua/Dachshund) is approximately 6 months old. I rescued Cappy from a family that left him outside in a crate all day and all night near a wooded area full of coyotes and other wild animals, because the grandmother was allergic to dogs. He’s a sweet and loving little boy and loves to play with his toys and other dogs. He does well in his crate and I’m in the process of potty training. He already knows some basic commands. He needs all of his shots and needs to be neutered. I would keep him myself, but already have 2 dogs and a cat and I just can’t afford another one.
HE NEEDS A FOREVER HOME!!!!
If you are interested in giving Cappy a forever home, please call me at (352)603-3381and ask for Reitha Duncan with Aunt FiFi’s Pet Sitting and Dog Walking.
Click here to read or post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rehome Your Pet.
- Transportation To And Around The Villages, Florida
- Transportation To And Around The Villages Florida. Flights, Shuttle Services, Car Rides, Golf Carts.
- Sanford Airport (SFB) Transportation To The Villages
- The Options Available For Transportation To And From Central Florida
- The Villages, Florida is a Golf Cart Community with over 28 Golf Courses
- Hotels and Rentals To Stay In While Visiting The Villages, Florida
- Shall We Stay At The Hampton Inn Hotels, Comfort Suites, Holiday Inn, Marriott, Or A Rental Home While Visiting The Villages?
- Children in The Villages, Florida
- Camp Villages Every Summer With Your Grand Children!
- Movers In The Villages, Florida
- Household Movers In And Near The Villages, Fla
- Activities at The Villages, FL
- There Are Hundreds Of Activities To Enjoy In The Villages, FL
- Golf in The Villages, Florida
- Free Golf! We Have At Least 28 Golf Courses in The Villages, Florida. Grab Your Clubs And Get Down Here!
- Town Squares in The Villages, Florida
- There are Three Town Squares in The Villages, Florida For Your Enjoyment, Spanish Springs, Lake Sumter Landing, and Brownwood
- Restaurants In and Around The Villages, Florida
- Restaurants Are Abundant In And Around The Villages, Florida
- Theatres and In The Villages, Florida
- Links To Theater, Theatres Websites In The Villages, Florida
- Lifelong Learning in The Villages, Florida
- Opportunities For Lifelong Learning Are A Part Of The Villages, Florida Lifestyle.
- Retirement Early in The Villages, FL
- You will never get bored if you choose retirement in this active golf cart community called The Villages, Florida
- Pets In The Villages, Florida
- Pet Information and Dog Parks In And Around The Villages, Florida. Maps and Links To The Information You Need For Your Pets
- Pet Adoption In The Villages, Florida
- Free Ad to Rehome Your Pet. If You Have A Pet That Needs Adopting, Or If You Are Looking To Adopt A Dog Or Cat In The Villages, Florida
- Disclosure Concerning Retirement InTheVillages.com
- Our Story Of Early Retirement
- Our Story About Early Retirement And Finding The Villages, Florida